Translation of financial texts
An increasing number of companies wish to expand their business to different foreign markets and therefore the need to translate financial documents, such as balance sheets, reports, notifications to shareholders and financial markets, constantly increases as well. Such financial documents need to be adapted with consideration given to foreign accounting standards; thus translators not only have to know the relevant terminology, but also evaluate the differences between various countries.
Types of texts:
- financial and economic analyses, reports
- semi-annual and annual progress reports
- notifications to shareholders
- corporate balance sheets
- analyses of stock exchanges
- reports on the stock, bond and currency markets
- insurance documents
- information for investors
- prospectuses for investment funds
- conclusions of audit
Welcome to our translation agency. You can also order translations online.